Slideshow

الأربعاء، 25 نوفمبر 2020

Banana diet [7196]

I ll admit, I was wrong.

You see, I used to tell people to stop eating bananas IF you re trying to lose weight, because...

If you have 15 or more pounds to lose, chances are your body doesn t process sugar very well...

I m talking processed sugar AND natural sugar from fruit.

So, your body likely takes any extra sugar and stores it as fat.

That s until I discovered this 3-second trick you should do before eating a banana, and...

When you do this...

It basically guarantees the sugar from the banana won t be stored as fat. In fact, a new mom used it to drop all of her belly fat after giving birth to twins.

=> Do THIS Before Eating A Banana To Burn More Fat

And it works for other high carb/high sugar foods too.

So you can eat the foods you love...

While still burning fat.





















No Longer Want To Receive Emails? Unsubscribe Here
Newest Florida Media Inc
12870 Trade Way Four
Bonita, FL 34135
United States