Slideshow

الاثنين، 26 أكتوبر 2020

Chartered Accountant with 6+ years of experience in UAE - Can join immediately

Dear Sir, Madam

 

I am writing this cover letter to your company’s recent requirement for seeking a Chartered Accountant. I have the experience, education, and credentials you are looking for in an applicant, and so, I have attached a resume with this cover letter.

 

I have experience of 8 years in Accounts, Finance, Internal Audit, External Audit, Tax Return with advance skills in Microsoft office and Accounting Software e.g; (Quickbook, Tally, Myob, Squareup).

 

I have experience of 3.5 years in Multinational Tourism Company (First Yacht Passenger Yachts and Boats Rental LLC) as Chief Accountant and 4.5 years of experience in Audit firm as Audit supervisor with well reputed clients in Oil & gases, Imports & exports, General Trading etc.

 

I hold a degree of CA from UAE and ACCA from UK. To enhance my knowledge in Accounting, Finance, Audit and Business Analysis, I have taken several courses to accelerate my career expertise.

 

I am looking forward to meet you in person, so that I can discuss with you more about this Chartered Accountant position, and what assets I would bring to your firm, if hired. Please use below contact information to contact me, after you have read through this cover letter and resume. Thanks so much for your time and consideration.

 

Yours Sincerely,

 

Noman Zafar (CA, ACCA, CAT)

Mobile: 056-2101644