Slideshow

الخميس، 28 فبراير 2019

Compensation

My dear friend,

I have not forgotten your past efforts and tried to help me with this
business operation, now I'm happy to inform you that I managed to
transfer these funds in cooperation with a new partner from India, so
your attempt will not be in vain, I decided to offer you compensation,
a card Visa (US $ 350,000.00) (THIRD THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS)
check your compensation, contact it via your email address:
(roseline1messah@gmail.com) Also with the following information:

Your full name ---------
Your profession ---------------
Your age ---------------
Your copy of your passport ---------------
Your full home address --------
Phone number ---------------
Your private email address ---------------

Please note that I do not have access to the Internet always here
because of my business investment here, meanwhile, try contacting your
secretary and try to let me know as soon as you get your money from
her. Thank you and remain blessed.

John David