Slideshow

الأربعاء، 29 أغسطس 2018

Re: Humanitarian Projects.

I am Mrs. Amna Al-Qadhafi, my best wishes And it is with a heart full of despair that I am writing to seek your consent to conduct a humanitarian projects with some fix deposit in a bank, because I suffer from advanced cancer that prevents me from realizing my dreams. My doctor just informed me that my days are numbered because of my health is degrading. My marital status is such that I have no CHILD to inherit my suffer here on earth.

If you are willing to help the poor children and people around the world kindly Reply me and call my private doctor in his direct telephone number +229 66327683 to let him know that you sent me a mail. So that I will put you in direct contact with my Bank before the major operation coming up soon, it's likely I may die.

Always remember me in your prayers,

Thanks for your understanding
Regards.
Mrs. Amna Al-Qadhafi.
Re: Humanitarian Projects.