Slideshow

الثلاثاء، 29 سبتمبر 2015

CNN.com - Top Stories

Your RSS feed from RSSFWD.com. Update your RSS subscription
RSSFWD

CNN.com - Top Stories

CNN.com delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, entertainment, politics and more.

Jim Carrey 'deeply saddened' by death of friend
5:13:36 PM
Actor Jim Carrey offered condolences to the family of close friend Cathriona White, who was found dead in her home on Monday night.











Parole board rejects clemency; execution set for 7 p.m. ET
5:13:34 PM












25 surprising tips for creativity
5:13:05 PM
I love to draw. Drawing is the most peaceful, cathartic experience, and has been my sole window to relaxation for the last 45 years of my life, basically since I could hold a pencil. Today I rip through sketchbooks on a daily basis, using the pages as the best way to record my thoughts, fantasize about the future, and most importantly to express my ideas, so I can remember them later, and to discuss with my design team and to my clients. Drawing is inherent to artists and designers, but it's more than just a characteristic trait of creativity, it is the building blocks of communication for designers.











RSSFWD - From RSS to Inbox
3600 O'Donnell Street, Suite 200, Baltimore, MD 21224. (410) 230-0061
WhatCounts